Monday, April 10, 2017

SUNDAY FUNDAY | Beauty & Bellinis Event


So, a Sunday was well spent this past weekend at the beauty brand, Tokio Lashes' one year anniversary event. It included a make-up lesson, open bar, amazing food and more! I was so fulfilled being surrounded by likeminded women in the room. I decided to go dressy-casual to this event and received so many compliments on my top! I purchased it from my former PR client, H.Lerent clothing boutique in Charlotte. It was such a beautiful day indeed. See below for more outfit deets:


Top: H.Lerent Clt | Jeans: TopShop |  Heels: Aldo | Bag: Old Navy

 I spent the day with some lovely friends of mine who are bloggers, hairstylists, etc.! Be sure to follow them as well. From left to right: @inspiredbykrys @shanelleh_ @thecamkway

Until next time loves, xoxo TashJMackk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog