Friday, March 10, 2017

The Statement Trouser ft. VITAL XII

Forever 21 Jacket | Forever 21 Crop Top | Zara Pants | Aldo Heels 

THE BAG:

VITAL XII kindly reached out to me and gifted me this gorgeous cross body bag! I wore this to multiple events last Sunday and received so many compliments. I chose to wear this colorful outfit and this bag still managed to stand out as a statement piece. Inside the bag I had plenty of space to fit my wallet, keys and other necessities. I can wear it on my shoulder, cross body, or by the handle! 

VITAL XII provides women with affordable, trendy high quality handbags that you can't help but fall in love with. I can't wait to purchase my next bag from them. Not only did I receive the bag in just a few days, I also received a goodie bag along with my purchase filled with patches and a gold anklet that I cant wait to rock this summer.  Use code: tashj25 for 25% off and check out the rest of their products at https://www.shopvitalxii.com/. Comment below which one you NEED in your closet! 

Thanks for reading as always, xoxo TashjMackk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog