Monday, August 29, 2016

Home Is Where the Heart Is




Charlotte (n): Pronounced /ˈʃɑːrlət/ is thlargest city in the state of North Carolina. Char(LIT) describes the amazing culture, growing population, and overall vibe that the "Queen City" has. Charlotte is home for me. Charlotte raised me, gave me amazing friends, and taught me valuable life lessons. Charlotte gave me the strength and confidence to move to New York and pursue my career. Though my talent and hustle takes place in New York right now, my heart never left Charlotte. 


My friends over at 91+North sent me this Char-"LIT" tee and I had to rock it immediately. The creators are both native Charlotteans who moved to different states to pursue their careers, which led them to appreciate and love their hometown even more. Giving back to the Charlotte community is what we all stand for as successful women because what is success if you don't share it with others? When you purchase a tee, a percentage of the proceeds go towards the #Impact91 campaign, which helps impact the lives of young girls in the Charlotte community. Purchase your own tee HERE

Thank you again 91+North, and thank you Charlotte, for everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog