Tuesday, March 22, 2016

[What I Wore] ANTI World Tour Edition




Remember the Dior look-alikes from Public Desire that I recently posted? Well I broke them out at the Rihanna A.N.T.I concert this past weekend and these babies stole the show! (not literally of course because Rih did AMAZING) I seriously got so many compliments on them though. My bomber jacket came from a small boutique store in the mall, bodysuit from AA, and my skirt was only $6.99 from Forever 21! My bag was also a gem found in Forever 21.

4 comments:

  1. OMG I love you. You're just so amazing and beautiful and smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love you. You're just so amazing and beautiful and smart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww Lyndsey thank you so much!! I miss your beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look..You killed it!#Slay ����

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog